How to prevent skin damage in your 30s
You may be maturing in age, but that doesn't mean that you let your skin age more than it should in your 30s. Can't find the solution to the fountain of youth? I get you the basics of skin care - important tips that every man and woman in their 30s must pay close attention to.
I reveal that 30 is the age of adult life. So, all the structures of the body and skin will show adulthood changes. Skin has different types of texture for example dry, normal & oily. There are no major changes seen throughout menstrual cycles. We might notice few changes like oily skin or pimples during pregnancy because of hormonal changes.
Steps to take into consideration :
1. We should keep our skin perfect by regular washing, applying moisturisers, taking plenty of water or fluid.
This is the basic advice that one should follow at any age. Washing up ensures clean skin, but you should also moisturise your skin to replenish the lost nutrients from your skin. And water is a blessing in more ways than one for your body.
2. We should have fruits, salads and avoid oily, spicy, fast foods.
Fruits and salads are always a wiser option for your well being. Oily food not only adds flab but is also the reason for the spurt of pimples and oily skin. If you are looking for the fountain of youth, opt for fruits with high levels of anti-oxidants.
3. The skin should also be massaged with natural soothing creams.
Let's face it, the climate cannot be controlled, change in temperature affects your skin besides dust and pollution, which also hampers the texture of your skin. Natural soothing creams rejuvenate your skin cells bringing it back to life.
Even if you take good care of your skin from early days, you may notice fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the eyes and mouth. Dark-skinned women might notice discoloration and uneven skin tone and fair-skinned women might see some hyper pigmentation (brown spots).
1. Cleanser: In the morning, use a cleanser for exfoliation of the skin. In the evening, you can wash with a creamy mild cleanser.
2. Moisturizer: A good sunscreen with SPF 15 or more with good UVA/UVB protection is a must for you. Use a good moisturizer with antioxidants, like green or white tea, pomegranate, or vitamin C, which will protect your skin from damaging free radicals.
3. Night-time treatment: Once you're in your 30s, choose a night cream or serum. Start using an eye cream daily to brighten dark circles. For puffiness, look for one with extra moisturization.
Above all, if skin troubles do not go away with routine application of relevant ointments, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, then consult your doctor. Sometimes, hormonal imbalances can wreak havoc on skin as you step into your 30s.
More information with :
Director of Endless Beauty Ltd
Exclusive agent for: Gosh Cosmetics (Denmark), Minerals (Dead Sea) and Starpil Depilatory Products (Spain)
Address: 333, Ollier Avenue, Quatre Bornes
Mob no.: 5-754-4571
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or meet her on facebook on http://www.facebook.com/pages/GOSH-Cosmetics-Mauritius/301337036544052
Partagez vos expériences sur le forum 'Au Feminin' ici
Accédez directement à la page 'au féminin' ici
consulter nos archives