Nine makeup items every woman should own
1. A good eyelash curler.
2. A creamy, neutral eyeliner. Depending on your hair and eye colour, as well as your skin tone and personal preference, this could be a pale taupe, a deep brown, a medium gray, or a deep, dark black. Keep some cotton swabs on hand to smudge the line you draw, buffing it out ever so slightly.
3. A mascara that gives the look you favour, whether that's longer, thicker, darker, or all of the above. I prefer all of the above.
4. Tweezers. I can't emphasize the benefit of a good tweezer enough. Shaping your brows and whisking away unwanted hairs from other regions of the face where they begin to show up—it's a necessity.
5. Two cheek colours: one that makes you look warm and glowy, and one that mimics the colour your cheeks turn when your heart rate has been pushed. I generally favour creamy cheek colours, but this is a personal-preference thing.
6. Two concealer shades: one with a bit more peachy/orange undertone to cut the purple inherent to under eye circles. Then, one concealer that matches your skin tone and texture perfectly to cover spots as needed. I always like to finish a concealer/tinted moisturizer/foundation application by pressing a slightly dampened beauty blender into the skin to ensure that the texture of the product matches the texture of your skin. Don't skip this step if you can help it.
7. Three lip colours. Most women I know have many more than this, but if you have limited funds, a desire to keep your purse as light as possible, or become overwhelmed at the thought of keeping up with lip trends, three shades is perfect. Start with a sheer, tinted lip balm in a colour that's pretty similar to your lips, add a similar shade in a proper lipstick formulation that's somewhere in the satin range—moist, not matte yet not glossy—and finally, a colour that you love and that gets smiles from others when you wear it. This could be a bright pink, an orangey red, or a deep berry.
8. A sheer gloss. Having a fourth lip product that feels good and has a bit of a moist look is always a good idea. This can be layered over any of the above, or worn alone when you're feeling glossy.
9. An eyebrow brush/pencil/powder/gel: When we're young, our brows are usually at their fullest. You may want to brush them into a lovely shape in the morning and forget about them. As we age, however, even in our early thirties, our brows may start to look a bit less full, particularly toward the tails. Finding a brow pencil or powder that looks super natural is the way to go. Light strokes mimicking the hair growth pattern is all you need, along with good lighting, to create a frame for your face.
More information with :
Director of Endless Beauty Ltd
Exclusive agent for: Gosh Cosmetics (Denmark), Minerals (Dead Sea) and Starpil Depilatory Products (Spain)
Address: Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Street (ex Desforges - opposite Bourgeon)
Mob no.: 5-754-4571
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or meet her on facebook on http://www.facebook.com/pages/GOSH-Cosmetics-Mauritius/301337036544052
Partagez vos expériences sur le forum 'Au Feminin' ici
Accédez directement à la page 'au féminin' ici
consulter nos archives