- offersmobile servicesdevices
mobile appsentertainmentother mobile services
- discover internet
- mobilecloud servicesCisco productsenterprise productsconference solutions
• 300g good-quality dark chocolate, roughly chopped
• 300ml thickened cream, plus extra whipped cream to serve
• 1/4 cup (55g) icing sugar – as per your taste.. you can use less
• 1 tbs good-quality cocoa powder, sifted
• Grated white chocolate to serve and fruits if you want to add any
1. Place the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water (don't let the bowl touch the water). Stir until melted. Remove bowl from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
2. In a separate bowl, whip cream until thickened (be careful not to over-beat) and add icing sugar. Keep some whipped cream for decoration. Use a large metal spoon to carefully fold the cream into the chocolate mixture, trying to keep the mixture as light as possible. Spoon into 6 serving glasses or around 10 small glasses and chill in fridge for at least 1 hour. Remove from fridge just before serving, then top with sifted cocoa powder, extra whipped cream and grated chocolate to serve.
The recipe is proposed by:
The above recipe is proposed by Chaya Ramphul, Professional Chef, Graduated from the Institute of Culinary Arts, South Africa.
She was trained and worked in Relais Chateaux establishments – Prince Maurice (5 Star Hotel), The Marine Hotel (South Africa), Constance Academy and the University of Glamorgan in UK.
Chaya Ramphul delivers cooking classes in Quatre-Bornes for every level and may be contacted on phone number 5-793-72-12 or via her mail address which is firstname.lastname@example.org